Friday 18 May 2012

Cards

I've had some crafty fun this week with my enforced quiet time.  Several of my girlfriends have moved home to Colorado (which is nothing at all like England) and are missing Yorkshire's beautiful views.  With some new stamps I got from here, I made some cards to accompany the lovely Jubilee surprises I've been collecting for them.  Now a little show & tell!

                                    For Bebe who loved to hike the dales:
                                                   
watercolor stamping

                   For Mary Ann who loves the lambs & the ancient churches:

watercolor stamping

                                          For Patti, my crafting mate:

watercolor stamping

                      And for Angela who lived in an old stone house like ours:

watercolor stamping

The colors aren't as vibrant in the photos as on the actual cards.  But, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and hope they enjoy them.  I miss their gorgeous faces!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing- first thing that might make me excited about leaving is maybe receiving one of these in the mail? Maybe? Yes? Please??
    Or... make a ton and sell them at Darley Mill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! Tutorial please.

    ReplyDelete